Dented Ego Forums

Forums » ADDICTIONS

the number of goals that Group F leaders

• August 16, 2014 2:29 AM PDT

In the section's other FIFA, Grenada found their footing to best Belize 4-1, creating a frenzied three-way tangle for second place. Over in Group F, Haiti kept up their sparkling form with a 7-0 hammering of lowly US Virgin Islands who – despite some nominal improvements – are mired on zero points and have conceded an astounding 21 goals in the competition thus far. Antigua and Barbuda kept pace with the Haitians, even on points at the top of the section after beating Curacao 1-0 on the road. Player of the day – Simeon Jackson (Canada)Powerful, bulky and lightning fast, Canada's ace up front ran riot against St. Lucia, scoring no fewer than three times to keep the country's 100-per cent record alive. The Kingston, Jamaica-born striker, who plays his club football in England's Premier League with new boys Norwich City, has been making waves in recent contests and had a night to remember on the cricket oval in (http://www.fifa2buy.com/) Gros Islet. All of the pacey ace's strikes came in the space of 20 first-half minutes. When the 24-year-old tormenter was substituted with 23 minutes left in the match, a weary sigh of relief was heard among the home fans. What they said"I liked the seriousness my team showed today, even more than I liked the score of the FIFA. We took things very seriously when we had the ball and we kept it. We are hoping to cement first place on Tuesday, but Nicaragua is a tough opponent and will give us plenty of resistance," Panama coach Julio Dely Valdes after his side's 5-0 dismantling of Dominica.The number17 – the number of goals that Group F leaders Haiti have scored over the course of their three matches, an average of 5.6 per FIFA and three more than Canada, their closest chasers in the top-scorer stakes. CONCACAF Second Round, Matchday ThreeDominican Republic 1-2 El SalvadorSt. Vincent and the Grenadines 0-3 GuatemalaBelize 1-4 GrenadaBarbados 0-2 GuyanaUS Virgin Islands 0-7 HaitiDominica 0-5 PanamaSt. Lucia 0-7 CanadaCayman Islands 0-1 SurinameBermuda 2-1 Trinidad and TobagoPuerto Rico 1-1 St. Kitts and NevisCuracao 0-1 Antigua and Barbuda

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 16, 2014 2:30 AM PDT