Dented Ego Forums

Forums » ADDICTIONS

Facebook is NOT the place to share your problems.

• 10 posts
    April 17, 2014 10:44 AM PDT

Sharing your addiction problems on Facebook will only hurt your situation in my opinion. People judge you, make fun of you and really don't understand where you are in your life. I am thankful for a Forum like this where we can really share what is going on. Thanks DentedEgo !!!!

Do you agree?

• 11 posts
    April 17, 2014 2:47 PM PDT

I completley agree gtjames, not to mention Facebook has its own addiction.

As I get better with social media I have found outside of Facebook groups an Forum discussion panels on the internet.

This site seems headed in a direction to be more like anonymous. I can use a name that does not have to be mine.

I like another site 7cupsofcoffe.com also.

• 12 posts
    April 17, 2014 5:30 PM PDT

I have found groups on Facebook that have been helpful with my addiction. I actually found DentedEgo there on Facebook. Sometimes it works.

• 10 posts
    April 22, 2014 3:41 PM PDT

Problem with Facebook, is that people can seem most of your Posts and LIKES in News Feed. Unless you create a 2nd Facebook profile, you don't want your friends, employees or employers jundging you from your Facebook Posts.

• 11 posts
    April 22, 2014 4:57 PM PDT

Yes you can be judged by your employer by how your FB PROFILE is displayed. It is an open target!

• 12 posts
    April 30, 2014 1:53 PM PDT

Just saw Denteds post on FB. Very good

• 23 posts
    June 14, 2014 12:11 PM PDT

No way can I go to my FB and share what is happing with the group people I have. Its way to public. When will they release etherapy here. I need to talk to someone.

• 15 posts
    June 20, 2014 6:06 PM PDT

We are the safe place for real conversation

• August 12, 2014 8:27 AM PDT
    Most FB users don't know that it is possible to control who can see your posts in privacy settings!
    gtojames said:

Problem with Facebook, is that people can seem most of your Posts and LIKES in News Feed. Unless you create a 2nd Facebook profile, you don't want your friends, employees or employers jundging you from your Facebook Posts.

• September 2, 2014 4:31 AM PDT

When will they release etherapy here.

Fifa coins