Dented Ego Forums

Forums » Survivors Of Suicide- Yellow Ribbon Group

SAVE A LIFE

• 11 posts
    April 15, 2014 12:39 PM PDT

"A survivor of suicide loss is left behind with an imploded foundation that must be rebuilt brick by brick...some of those bricks may not fit and you have to force them to, some crack while being laid and you have to repair it, and some fall right into place. With time and support, the foundation will eventually be safe and secure to walk on."

- Kelli Karlton

• April 17, 2014 11:45 AM PDT
    I came to a place of contemplating suicide, and went as far as pulling out my 9mm driving to a quiet area, loaded of course. I pulled the trigger snd nothing happened. In that moment an intense overcoming voice just said pray. I have prayed often but never sincere or heartfelt. I did, now fast fwd 7 years, im now a youth practitioner/life coach working with men/women & young adults overcoming personal struggles through empowerment and confidence.
    • 7 posts
    April 18, 2014 2:14 PM PDT
    Wow, people need to know that there is a tomorrow
  • April 18, 2014 7:39 PM PDT
    Absolutely jim. We have hope for tomorrow in the presence of today
    • 23 posts
    April 22, 2014 7:13 PM PDT
    Suicide is never the answer
    • 23 posts
    May 1, 2014 12:51 PM PDT

I am so afraid I am losing my boy

• 15 posts
    May 1, 2014 3:23 PM PDT

If this is an option for him please call the suicide hotline listed on this page. That is a serious threat or consideration. 

• 15 posts
    May 1, 2014 3:23 PM PDT

If this is an option for him please call the suicide hotline listed on this page. That is a serious threat or consideration. 

• 7 posts
    May 23, 2014 2:22 PM PDT

The Yellow Ribbon Save A Life Walk Is Coming